Thursday 13 December 2012

Edinburgh :D

So, as we all know, it is the Christmas season! (YEAH!!) And Inverness sucks for shops, and i am a madman for wanting to travel, so myself and my friend went to Edinburgh for a couple of days on Friday/Saturday last week.
I thoroughly recomend that you go during the xmas season- Princes street gardens are all done up with rides and the German market takes up most of the floor space with EVERYTHING you could imagine ;) The atmosphere was amazingly festive and bubble. Especially in the evening.
So we went to the market in the eveing after getting settled into the hotel (which i trapsed everywhere trying to find when it was simply just up and round the road a bit...). We went on the carouselle and had an amazing evening, before heading to bed before a long day on Saturday.
Amongst general shopping (in which i baught this AWESOME hat- i got the crap scared out of me at LEAST twice thanks to the oddballness of us scots ;)
I was walking past one of the closes and saw something billowing out the corner of my eye, and turned to see a dead looking yoda with a big sheet around it, and turned to my friend to complain- rather loudly- how much it scared the crap out of me. Then i looked back... and the yoda thing was shushing me- had a LITERAL heartattack almost XD
Then - in another close i might add- i saw this dude stagger up the stair, and thought, is he alright? So i stopped a few meters away to see if he emerged ok, when he comes out...
WITHOUT A FACE!
It was this guy wo had his suit up past his head, and had a hat and pair of specs hanging from wired above his head...
Yet another shock moment...
And THEN we ran into this street performer who was swallowing swords...


*sigh* We wierd scots XD

Ach weel- enjoy a mad pic of me and ma friend, Charlotte ;) Guess which is me!


And again...
sorry it's upside down...

No comments:

Post a Comment